Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ANTM Report


It's here! It's FINALLY HERE!!! What all you fashionista's have been waiting for: Cycle 11 of America's Next Top Model. I sped home from work so I would only miss about 10 minutes of it. I hopped in the bed with my Chunky Monkey ice cream and cut all my phones off(except my kick, lol). Even though I was SO over Tyra last season for picking that FAT AS-ok, I'm not going to go there right now. Doni took care of that already. But back to Cycle 11...I'm excited that the crop of girls are REALLY pretty this season...a few that really need that upcoming make-over, but for the most part they look awesome!

We all know you have your favorite model out the whole bunch and I found mine immediately. Contestant, Marjorie is my girl! From jump street she gave me high fashion all the way. I LOVE her style and her haircut is to die for! I think part of the reason that she is so fashion-savvy is that she was born and raised in Marseilles, France(now residing in San Francisco). I could go on and on about this lovely lady, but I'll let her talent on the show speak for herself. She's already giving the girls something to watch out for when she was called first at the elimination tonight. And now the person who gets called first at elimination gets her picture put up in the house for the whole week. So these girls have to look at this ball of fierceness and hope they can be as good next week. I doubt it though, lol.

Well that's it for this week's ANTM Report. Make sure you check in every week for the update on these lovely 13 girls.



P.S.-We all know Isis is a tranny. Stop telling us!! Next week they're going to have a disclaimer going across the bottom of the screen, lol.



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment