Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dope....or what??



Okay, this is in no way shape or form my attempt to display cockiness or anything of the sort. The title of this entry means just what it says. Is this outfit Dope.....or What?! I played around on polyvore.com and this is the end result! For the kicks, I chose the Supra Muska Skytop in a Black/Charcoal/Red colorway. You can find 'em here. Next up I chose the thumbs up cardigan sweater by FOLK. This sweater CLEARLY ranks among one of the best cardigans that's ever caught my eye! And last but not least, I grabbed a sweet "doggy-ear" Yankees fitted (perfect for cold weather). The hat is by New Era of course. Soooo, matched up with the right jean and undershirt, this fit would definitely get you noticed!! But I wanna know what you think, is it Dope ...or What?? Feel free to comment! -$YD K3MP

No comments:

Post a Comment