Thursday, January 29, 2009

She's Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!



I'm too excited! My fairy God-Mother is coming back to the Style Network for another season of Life in the Fab Lane. I'm not sure if it's a full season because they keep saying 3-part special, but whatever it is just know that I'll be tuned in. The first show airs February 8th. AND...in case you didn't know yet, Momma Lee is PREGGERS! Yes yall, she's pregnant by her new boo Djimon Hounsou. C Nic, Shae, and I were discussing how the new baby will be the odd ball, because Ming and Aoki have the same daddy and they might treat the new baby like the bald headed step child. But let's hope for the best and pray that Kimora's jenes are stronger than Djimon's. What?!? You were thinking it too.

Be sure to tune in next Sunday.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment