Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time to think......






I love January.........it is for me the best month in the year, all is quiet and all is at peace. Most chores were completed for Christmas, there is nothing worth having in the shops, the garden is asleep and I too can retreat into the days of half light and dream.............
I am creative and I need inspirations, looking at my work I see it grows from the earth and sky, the beauty of what I see every day, but this cannot be forced....I cannot drive myself relentlessly to create, to be original...I have to wait... and dream, letting ideas slip through my mind like water over stones while I carry on working, and shopping and cleaning up......those thoughts will surface they always do..I just have to trust myself to wait....
I hope you enjoy January too
Love and Hugs
Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment