Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well.....in my opinion!

Alrighty, a little while back Christopher Nic posted a pic of this plaid shirt. When I saw it, I immediately knew the right kicks to match up with it!!! I didn't stop there, I even knew what hat I would use to set it off...lol. C Nic stated that he wouldn't look for a shoe with the light blue color in it because it stands out already. Well I agree, with loud colors you don't wanna do too much, But in this case I believe if something matches this well, you gotta jump on that s#!t!!

I matched it up with a Nike Blazer SB (:D), and a new era Baltimore Orioles fitted. In my opinion I feel that this would go SUPER hard! Although this combo would definitely crave attention, you could bet your bottom dollar that it would all be good! And like always, paired up with the right jean *cough* Levis 511's *cough*...lol, you'll be the flyest thing around! Check it out & lemme know what you think- $YD K3MP

No comments:

Post a Comment