Friday, January 16, 2009

Plaid = Dope


So I've noticed a trend that has been around much longer than most trends last - plaid. Now I've just decided to join the ban wagon and I bought I few plaid shirts and I must say..."Pretty dope". I like the fact that with plaid you have a variety of colors so you can mix and match the colors of your other accessories. Like say with this plaid shirt right here, I would probably look for a pair of grey & orange kicks. No need to find something with the baby blue in it. It stands out enough already. And now since I have my own little fetish for beanie hats, I would more than likely toss one of those on my head, grey or black. Last night Shaeveon and I went out and I decided to go for the plaid and surprisingly I wasn't the only one. I say about 6 other guys in the club hopped on the plaid ban wagon as well. Nevertheless, I still rocked it the best if you ask me, lol. See for yourself...

Compliments of PacSun




-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment