Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ladies wear sneakers too!!


Wassup y'all? I was just sittin' around thinking, "Hmm, I hardly ever see mature ladies with their kick game proper! So I posted the pic above to show you a few stylish/laid back ways to pull off the sneaker-rockin chick look!! Now if this still isn't your cup of tea, you can rock a pair of sneakers and be the center of attention with a dress like so! Of course TT rocks it better in my opinion!!..lol



Does anyone besides me have the feeling that the exact same person sold them these dresses??..lol. I can hear him now, "
Now you know you can rock some dope sneaks with this...youll be the shit, no one else will think to do it"..lol. Well whether you take my advice or not, remember to Be Safe & Be Fresh!! -$YD K3MP

No comments:

Post a Comment