Thursday, January 15, 2009

My First Time!!!

Hey cool people! As you all may know this is my first entry for Liv Lux, so of course I had to cover a crisp pair of Air Jordans! JB (Jordan brand for the sneaker lingo impaired..lol) has had a lot of success with the Air Jordan x Air Force One Fusions, and by the looks of things they don't plan to slow down anytime soon! Next up to the fusion plate is the Air Jordan VI. This model should sell pretty well because of its EXTREME resemblance to its "father"..lol. They feature a suede upper and the classic Black/Varsity red colorway. I've gotten a sneak peek @ a few more colorways and all I can say is..."BANANAS". Im sure the sceptics will have a heck of a time with these babies, because like I say with any other Fusion..."you either love em or hate em!!". Check em out- $YD-K3MP





No comments:

Post a Comment