Friday, January 16, 2009

Nike officially = Freshness!!!

Okay, anyone who knows me personally knows that I have a HUGE crush on Nike Blazers. At the point where I thought it was impossible for them to out-do themselves, they had to prove me wrong! And the way these babies look, wrong never felt sooo damn good!!..lol. The color combo is so effin dope! The brown/tan tweed pattern set off by the signature Nike volt (lime green) swoosh is almost too much to handle. I can think of sooo many outfit combos to match up with these beauties!!...OK ok lemme stop..back to the subject...lol. But seriously though, you can pick up a pair of these babies by clicking here. Check em out!!!




And ladies, don't worry I got you covered!! Earlier this month Nike issued a couple pair of womens Blazers that are 100% Bananas! Nike teamed up with UK based company Liberty (check em out here) to produce the Nike Blazer Liberty Fabric Pack. Liberty Retail sells an assortment of clothes, jewelry, and well...Fabrics! The two Blazer Hi Premiums use Liberty’s Phoebe and Nina patterns on the entire upper of the shoes. These are sure to make any girl wanna rock em!!! -$YD K3MP



No comments:

Post a Comment