Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mrs. 1st Lady Could've Done Better


So I know all you fashonista's have been keeping an eye on Michelle Obama's wardrobe lately. Well me too, and I have to say I was NOT impressed with the silk chiffon dress that was embellished with Swarovski crystals by designer Jason Wu. Obviously, the dress had to be one-of-the-kind when dealing with a lady of this caliber. I just think that the dress is not flattering when it comes to Michelle's shape. I was really shocked when I found out that it was designed by Wu, seeing as though I have always been a fan of most of his collections. I also wonder why she chose Wu out of all the other designers that were begging to dress Michelle for this significant night. The world will never know...

Let me know what you think!


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment