Saturday, January 24, 2009

This Is For You Doni

I know how Doni shops - the look for less. I don't know if she or anyone else has heard the great news, but designer Alexander McQueen has debuted his a line at Target.



You would expect that since the line is at a discount store that the clothes would look sorta shabby but they were far from that. I could barely tell the difference, with the signature clean and sharp lines.


“I wanted my Target collection to feature key aspects of the McQ Alexander McQueen aesthetic, classic craftsmanship with a rebellious, nostalgic flare. The collection is comprised of effortless, chic menswear inspired tailored pieces that women will feel confident wearing.”
-McQueen, during an interview with Nylon Magazine



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment