Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yep, I Wear Accessories

Some guys think that accessories are only for girls. Well I'm here to let you fools know that accessories can look right on a dog, if you have the right things to put on em. Let me show you a few bomb pieces that are cool for us dudes to wear.


This is for the business man with a fashionistic side or the college student that likes to stand out. If that's you, this USB Skull Ring from Solid Alliance is just for you. The ring is handmade to order and can hold up to 12 GB of storage. The catch is that one of these rings will run you $145. Start saving people!


This will be apart of my collection VERY soon. This Red Lego Hear Brooch from Dee and Ricky should be the picture next to the definitoon of "Dope". I can see it pinned on any cardigan, no matter the color (we all know red goes with anything). I betcha Kanye has this in his wardrobe...good thing it's only $65. :-)


This bag from Fred Perry is what you call "FLYY!" Call it a man purse, call it what you wanna...just as long as you call it mine! You can find it at Urban Outfitters for $110.


I ADORE necklaces - even if I borrow a few from Doni and Shaeveon, lol. But this Renassaince Rosary is soo dope. I can see this with the brooch and the bag with a bomb ass cardigan. Whatcha think? Doesn't matter. Lol, j/k.


Get into it.

-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment