Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Here!!


I just had to let you all know that artist Millionaire Rob's (a.k.a. Mr. Dope, lol) debut album is out today Jan. 23 for all you Slow Burn fans to cop. I've had the pleasure of listening to the whole album for a while now & I must say every track is worth it. Now I bet the question on all you guys mind is "How much is it??" So let me be the first to let you know that Slow Burn is FREE! Just click here to start downloading one of the hottest albums of '09. Trust me, it's worth every second. It's very rare that you find someone who loves their music so much that they'll give away free albums. "Money isn't an issue." Marc told me during one of our convos concerning the album release.

Here's a freestyle vid from Marc...Slow Burnnnnn.




-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment