Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fellas...Think Pink!!




Whats up yall, its Syd again witht the mixin' and matchin'! This time I paired the "The Dopest Puma First Rounds ever!" with a few other hot items! These Pumas are the Puma First Round Yo MTV Raps edition! Now I don't know about you, but these rank amongst the most unique shoes that I've ever seen. The yellow laces send these babies str8 to the moon!!! Next up is a "so retro" nylon jacket by Hot Air, which can be picked up here. The jacket will run you a smooth $115, which is about $90 too much...lol, and being that the sneaks are sold out pretty much everywhere, it'll be no point in buying it..lol. Last up is the A.IN.T slick tee in a heather grey colorway! The shirt can be found at my new favorite site (besides LivLuxMag of course!!) http://www.supralondon.com. Honestly, I think I've done it again!! -$YD K3MP

No comments:

Post a Comment