Thursday, January 8, 2009

Do You Love It As Much As Me???

Whitney gave me exactly what I needed with The City. First of all it's set in NYC (giving me my SATC fix) then it's still kinda like The Hills, so that's the reality show fix, then she works in fashion!! Asking for anything else would just be greedy. Whitney has a realness and likability to her that I think gives her a few extra cool points over Lauren.

Really I think we just need something new. The Hills storyline was becoming more and more obviously fake and there is only so much drama you can make up for one click of friends. But Whitney is in a whole other place, with a new crew, and new juicy drama to get hooked on. I love it! And is it me, or is Whitney showing a lot more leg since she found her new boo??? Sista girl's dress was an inch from being stank. But I can't blame her, her legs do go on for days(jealous). If you haven't seen the episodes so far go to mtv.com and get caught up or go on comcast on demand and see the juicy goodness there.

If your all caught up like me, tune in Monday to see what happens next!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment