Thursday, January 29, 2009

Will The Madness Ever End?


Now I speak for millions when I say that reality tv is secretly planning on taking over the world...one terrible show at a time. Next up to add to the list of ignorance is VH1's For The Love of Ray-J. I wasn't aware of the show until I was emailed about it, along with the picture above, from my good friend Sanielle. R&B artist Ray-J decides to join Flavor Flav, New York, Tila Tequila, Real & Chance, and a few more people in finding love on national television. Oh, how original! Take a look at a few of the girls competing for his heart.


Hot Cocoa(She gotta be somebody momma!)


Danger(Tatted like a biker boy?!)


Lil' Hood(You gotta be kidding me, LMAO!)

Tune in Feb. 2 @ 10:30p.m. for the first episode of For The Love of Ray-J. Tell me how it goes, I'll be somewhere doing something important like clipping my toenails, lol.


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment