Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nina Just Won't Stay Off My TV

Nina Garcia is the former Fashion queen at Elle Magazine and she now resides at Marie Claire...and I guess she said she needs the cameras to go wherever she goes. Now instead of judging Project Runway, her daily office activities will be documented on the new show Running In Heels, which will air on the Style network March 1st. Now the show is not all about Nina...it will show the entire staff and what it takes to make the mag successful. And I must say it's such a relief to see a show that's actually about style and fashion...on the style network! It seems like they show everything but fashion stuff.

Anyway I hardly see the staff of Marie Claire being as catty and evil as some other publications staffers, they care about worldly events, and women's issues, along with fashion and beauty...so I wouldn't expect a show packed with drama, but I am anxious to see what goes on behind the scenes.

Go ahead Nina, stretch those 15mins of fame.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment