Monday, June 9, 2008

After Months Of Anticipation...

Lil Wayne's sixth album(not mixtape) , Tha Carter III, is hours away from being on the shelves of every F.Y.E. in the U.S. Now, most of my friends think I have this weird obsession with Wayne because I listen to him 24/7 and is always talking about the day that he will meet me. His music is DA BOMB and I just love his lyrics, even if they can be pretty explicit sometimes...well most of the time. Tha Carter III, which was named the "#1 most anticipated album of 2007" by XXL, was originally supposed to hit stores December 18, 2007 but had been pushed back numerous times because of tracks on the CD being leaked and is now finally set to be released TOMORROW June 10, 2008! Excuse me if you can feel the excitement, because I am an ultimate fan. Even if you're not a huge fan of rap music I still feel there is a certain appreciation for someone who has taken the game to another level that no one has reached. No, I'm not looking for an argument on "Who's the hardest rapper?" I hear enough of that in the barbershop. The final album of "Tha Carter" trilogy will include collaborations from the best of the best in the industry such as T-Pain, Enrique Iglesias, Robin Thicke, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake and many more. Personally, I feel everyone should add Tha Carter III to your collection.


"I know the game is crazy. It's more crazy than it's ever been. I'm married to that crazy b*tch, call me Kevin Federline"
-Weezy F'n Baby



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment