Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ask Liv Lux!


Casey from Texas asked:

"What's your favorite designer and why?"




Well, Casey I'm really too indecisive to pick just one designer, but I will say my favorite designer of this season is John Galliano for Dior. He really brought back the lady like 40's style that I've been dying to get into. As a avid watcher of classic movies classic styles have always appealed to me and so this collection was really the icing on the cake.



I must say that none of the models in the show really gave the clothes no justice because back in those days, women had curves that made the clothes look a lot better. But none the less it is a beautiful collection. Galliano always makes his collections larger than life and that's why he's my favorite designer...of the moment :-).


What would you like to "Ask Liv Lux?" drop us a line and we'll answer all your questions!


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment