Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pretty In Pink: Donna Karan Resort 2009


While browsing designers Resort 2009 collection, I was stopped in joy by my girl Donna. I've never been a huge fan of Donna Karan because I always felt as though she went so modern with her looks, which is never a bad thing! It's just not me. But in this collection she made me love the color pink sooo much more(Yes, boys can love pink!). Most of her pieces were of soft make-up colors; blushes, nudes and of course pink! The gowns were amazing and I loved ever piece in her collection, especially the pinks! Check em out.


I adore the necklace on this model. It gives it just enough to complete the look, don't you think?


Now I don't like the fact that she doesn't have any jewelery on. Her neck looks so lonely. But the outfit is hott!


I like whatever is going on over there on the side of her dress. I don't think it's a bow, but whatever it is, it gives the dress the opportunity to show off the model's curves, which little she has.


Now this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Oh, It was love at first sight. I am almost 100% sure you will be seeing this gown down the red carpet in the very new future.


OK, so this is soooo not pink, but still...it should be! I had to show you all this because this one-strapped dress will have you dressed to kill! The embellishments give it just the touch it needs.



-Christopher Nic,

No comments:

Post a Comment