Monday, June 23, 2008

liberian musician kahnma

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


I had the chance to interviewed one on lib finest musicians; she is Miss kahnma, commonly know as Dii. Her album will be coming up this year. Watch out for her, because she is beautiful, talented and smart………….To listen to kahnma music check her up on her my space page which is at the end of our short interview.
Michaela: 1. How you doing kahnma?
Kahnma: the struggle continues, like my iberian people would say...
Nah i'm doing great

Michaela: 2.Tell me about your style of music and your new album
Kahnma: my new album is in the works. mostly reggae but some of my
other musical influences are apparent on this record

Michaela: 3. DID YOU SHOOT A MUSIC VIDEO YEAT?
Kahnma: no video yet, still in the recording stage on the album...
soon though

Michaela: 4.ARE U SINGLE?
Kahnma: am i single hhmmm... i have so much love around me i'm
blessed. did that answer the question?


Michaela: 5. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU FIND APEALING IN MEN?
Kahnma: if you can make me laugh you have my heart. there's
nothing more sexy then an intelligent man, oh yeah and your
shoe game gotta be right

Michaela: 6 DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE THAT YOUR FAN CAN REACH YOU AT?
Kahnma: myspace baby!! myspace.com/kahnma1

No comments:

Post a Comment