Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Summer Wish List

I plan to make Summer 08 one of the BEST summer's I've had so far. I am now officially done with high school, I turn 18 in a couple weeks and I am doing some major traveling with Liv Lux. Well we all know that means that a new wardrobe is needed, right? So here are a few pieces that I want to be included in my Summer 08 wardrobe.



Let's start off with this twill two-button blazer from Banana Republic. I loved blazers last summer but I never owned a white one. Well now is the time. Retail price: $178.00



Next on the list is this Fossil Perry Leather Duffel Bag. I feel as though now that I'm growing up, my taste in more mature things should show. That, and I'm kind of tired of carrying my AE bag, lol. I would remove the strap and just use the handles. Retail Price: $198.00



I need a color. I guess sky blue will be my color this season because I love this surfboard blue 1MX shirt. I love this fact that you could go either way with this; jeans or slacks. Retail price: $29.99



For a while now I have tried to make Acqua di Gio Pour Homme by Giorgio Armani my signature scent but I'm getting tired of smelling like "the fresh sea, warm sun and the richness of the earth that creates a masculine scent that is both fresh and sensual." So my new scent for the season is Jean Paul Gaultier "LE MALE". My granddad uses it and now I feel it's time to pass it on, lol. Retail Price: $70.00


Now we all know that the trend this season for footwear is gladiator sandals. Well who wants to be out of the trend?? Not me! So that's why these gladiator sandals by Kurt Geiger will be apart of my summer wardrobe. Here's a visual of them on..

Can someone say hotness?! I can wait until I order mine!!!

OK, so I think I've given you all enough..trust me, if I could I could go on for days! But I'm not going to torture you all like that, lol. Leave a comment and tell me what you think. Any additions, subtractions??


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment