Monday, June 23, 2008

Romeo...Is that you???



You'd be surprised how much time I spend thinking about this imaginary dream man of mines that dresses better than anyone I've ever seen before, and loves to shop like me, that's strong, and tall, and ...ok this could go on for days. But seriously I need to see a guy in Neil Barret's Spring 2009 collection, because it is definitely a dream come true.

Slim silhouettes, unique details, color...what more could you ask for??? And I know the guy fashion rookies are probably afraid of a tighter pant, but GET OVER IT! It's coming back in style and nothing is more disgusting than clothes 3x bigger than your actual size...c'mon now grow up.




Also the shoes in Neil's show were top notch as well. You know what, I don't even wanna go into all the reasons why you should wear looks like these, I just wanna see who has the balls to do it. So consider that a challenge guys ;-).

To see the entire collection click here

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment