Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Perfect Fanny Pack!!!

Ciao fashionistaz...So I'm sure you all are familiar with the iconic item "The Fanny Pack" or as my bougie divas call it "The Belt Bag" or "Waist Bag" no matter what you call it's still a fanny pack (fanny coming fanny coming....lol...I've always thought that was so funny). At any rate I thought to drop you guys a line to first put you up on how FABO fannies are and to tell you as a beauty expert what you need to have in them at all times. I know people have pondered this forever and LL has your answer. For some people the fanny can replace your usual carrier or serve as a handy addition. I prefer you not carry too many bags then you'll be a busted bag lady...and that's not cute boo...Following are some basic things you should always have in your fanny( i know rite...dont you chuckle a little everytime you read it)

Basic Essentials:
*Small hand sanitizer w/aloe- you know people do not wash thier nasty hands
*Facial tissues- for those oily moments and minor sweats
*Lip gloss/balm- no one wants to kiss someone dry and chapped
*Mini spritzer- I always tell my divas to keep a tiny body spray around for those long days to keep fresh
*Mirror- well duh! you wanna do the occassional booger check right...Lol..
*Ipod nano- for those long walks/ subway rides...something to entertain yourself
*Gum/mints- need I say more
*Emergency $100 Bill- Hello!!! you might see a cute shirt or shoe somewhere

Well those are the basics improv as you so choose. But if you're in the mood to retire that purse for a few (which you lose everything in and OVERstuff) grab you a cute fannie. Just make sure its cute like the black leather Gucci up top...he he

~Arrivederci
M. Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment