Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Phat for Grown Ups!!!

Anyone who knows me personally, knows that I live for Kimora Lee Simmons. I have her book, I wear her perfum, I watch her show...but I just don't really wear baby phat. Well she's answered my fashion prayers with her comtemporary line KLS which is not new to the market, but I just got excited when I peeked at the spring and summer collection. I thought, now this I'll wear!

I've been trying to figure out what my wardrobe will look like when I travel to Miami next month, and this shirt pulls at my heart strings! I love this shirt to death, it's screams "I lay pool side sippin champagne". And although it looks good on the model just the way it is, I'd need a little...ummm coverage, so a cami or plain black swimsuit top would suit me well ;-).


Both of these dresses are just a vision of fabulousness. The bottom one I can see Kimora in at anygiven moment, and the top one just gives me the definition of summer sexiness. Long dresses are all the rage now-a-days and Ms. Lee hit the nail on the head. She has all kinds of stylish goodies at KLS.com, so make sure you swing by and check them out.




Love ya Ki Ki!! (lol)


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment