Friday, June 20, 2008

Liv Lux Top 5 Artist Collabs

Lately the music industry has brought together some pretty great artists that have created awesome music and Liv Lux wants to showcase these artist-duos that have caught our eye due to their great music. This is Liv Lux's Top 5 Collabos. Get into it.


Let's start with my all-time favorite right now, Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke. If you're a fan of great music you need to hear these two kats together. When you think of Lil Wayne, first thing that comes to mind is hard as rapping with curse words we've never heard before. But it's somewhat different when it's a track with Thicke on there. On Weezy's new CD, Tha Carter 3(GO COP THAT!), they have a hit together called "Tie My Hands" which talks about the hard times in New Orleans. They previously have a track together called "Shooter". If you haven't heard these two together, get up under that rock and listen.


Next on the list is Bow Wow and Omarion. These teenage sensations have stolen the hearts of high school girls around the globe with their collaborations. They have even taken the idea to do a WHOLE ALBUM with just them too. Face Off hit stores in 2007 and was a must-have. Even if you haven't purchased the CD, I bet you've heard their hits on the airwaves of almost every radio station. With Bow Wow's lyrics and O's seduction, how could you go wrong?


3rd we have T-Pain and.....T-Pain! My reasons for this are logical. I mean, Instead of naming the numerous artists that Teddy Pin-Her-A**-Down has collaborated with I just decided to do him by himself. I still have yet to find a song that I hate that has T-Pain on it. And not to mention this guy is on almost every remix out. It has to be that unique voice of his. Whatever the reason maybe, I love it and I know you all do too!


This is me, thinking ahead of time. Now as soon as I heard The Game's new single, "Pain", with Keyshia Cole I fell in love. For some reason, I feel her..where she's coming from in the song. She talks about how ever since she has gotten into the music game she has made changes and given back to the world. And Game just reminds me of Ice Cube so much, it's crazy. These too look good and sound good together. They give us the bad boy & girl look. Actually, I love Keyshia's look more than any other artist in the game now. Even though this is their first single together, I see more hit collaborations in these two artists future. If you haven't heard "Pain" yet...kill yourself.


I decided to save the BEST for last. Bey and Jay have taken the game to another level with their music collabs. From "Bonnie & Cylde" to "Upgrade U", I say they were made for each other. There's no need to get into their personal lives...save that for another day, lol. But honestly I feel like they have paved the way for musical couples(cough, cough-Ri & Chris). No need to ask you have you heard any of their music, because you have...trust me.

Well I hope you've all enjoyed reading about Liv Lux's hottest collaborations. Tell us what you think about it through a comment and we will be sure to respond. We love hearing from you all. Until next time..



-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment