Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dyme-A-Duzin



Wonder who that is playing on our playlist??? That's this kid, Dyme-A-Duzin, coming straight out of New York (my new home pretty soon). I was introduced to him by his manager Fritzg, and was blown away when I found out that he was only 15!! His sound is well beyond his years, but once you look at some of his pictures, you can kinda tell he's young. Never mind that...his music is HOT! He gives me lyrics like Kanye and a laid back swag like Fabolous, good combo right??


Another similarity to Kanye, is a car accident he was in, in 2002. After that he knew music was his calling. He's gain some popularity from...where else...youtube and myspace from songs like "Shawty is A Negative 10" (hilarious), and "Crank the Santa Claus". Duzin's mixtape "Shut up and Listen" is available now, and you can download tracks for free at Dyme-A-Duzin.com.

I can't wait to see Duzin blow up and make it big so I can say we featured him back when he was on the rise :-). Catch more of him on imeem.com/dyme-a-duzin, myspace.com/dymeaduzin, and of course Dyme-A-Duzin.com


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment