Friday, June 13, 2008

Bring your "A" Game



Got a lil extra something that needs hiding?? Or, need to fake the curves that God didn't give you?? Well lucky for you, designers are being a little more forgiving this season with A-line skirts and dresses, that are fun, flirty, and flattering. Feel free to twirl around with joy like you did when you were a child, because honestly I don't think A-line will be going out of style anytime soon. It's a classic shape that looks good on everyone, so I shouldn't here anyone complaining about not being able to wear skirts.



You can get A-line in all different lengths and widths, from poofy ballerina type skirts, to 40's style's belted at the waist. Oscar de La Renta did some amazing A-line skirts this season, and if you can't afford an Oscar, I'm sure Forever 21 has some good substitutes. All I advise when wearing an A-line skirt is that you keep the volume on top to a minimum, the goal is curves not a bubble. A-line always reminds me of Charlotte from Sex and the City, Pat Fields always had her in a A-line something.



"Give me A!"
"A! You got yo A, You got yo A!"
-Doni W

No comments:

Post a Comment