Sunday, June 15, 2008

Best Foot Forward

All of these shoes are really random and do not relate to each other in any way, besides the fact that you wear them on your feet. But I just couldn't resist sharing them with you...yeah I know I guess your pretty special.



So I guess Marc Jacobs wanted me to reminisce about the old days with these majorette style boots. Just by looking at them I can hear the sound of the drumline, lol, ok maybe not, but majorette is the first word that came to mind when I looked at these boots. Now if Jackson State or Southern Majorettes marched around in these $695 boots, they wouldn't have to battle anybody!




Now these shoes redefine the meaning of socks and sandals! At $70 by Cocobelle, you really can have it all...comfort, style, and affordability. This sandal is also available in tan, which I think I like better because it looks more earthy, but hey...at this price you can get both, and buy a pair for your friend.



Purple suede platform gladiator sandals...I love it! These were designed by Jenni Kayne, the uber-cool designer from the west coast, and they take much practice and concentration with a 4.75 inch heel. So practice now, my fellow fashionista's because you can throw these on with some skinny's or a dress and look like (to be cliche) a million dollars. I haven't been keeping my eye on Jenni, but she's just now been added to my hitlist.

All these shoes are available on Shopbop.com

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment