Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Next Up: Tynisha Keli


So Youtube has had me in a choke hold for the last few days, I've watched everything from Chris Crocker, to cussing toddlers, but my most interesting find was Tynisha Keli who is signed to Warner Brothers.

Me and my friend randomly came across her videos and seriously, this girl almost brought me to tears...her voice is amazing! First we were watching videos of her singing other people's songs then we realized she's the voice behind the new hit song "I wish you loved me". I swear youtube is something amazing because I felt like we watched her from the beginning stages until she was signed, I instantly became a fan. Believe me when I say this girl will be neck and neck with powerhouse voices like Beyonce and Christina Aguilara in no time.

Here's one of my favorite videos from her youtube page, make sure you check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment