Friday, June 20, 2008

If This Is What Marriage Does For You...Sign Me Up!



Tom must have some magic fabulousness potion because Miss Katie, well Kate since she's all grown and mature now, has made a complete 180 since Dawson's Creek. When I see her on the red carpet now, she's poised and lady-like, and she always has that smerk on her face like she's thinking "Yeah I'm surprised how fabulous I've gotten too".

It makes you wonder how she'd be if she wasn't married to Tom Cruise right now, would she even be talked about. I mean none of her movies have won her rave reviews, and back in the day she was just "cute little Katie" always smiling ear to ear just happy to be in Hollywood. Now she practically runs the place. Her and the hubby are rubbing elbows with the other Hollywood couples, throwing amazing parties, and taking Suri on amazing trips that she won't even remember when she gets older.


I knew Katie was entering into the world of fashion when she started hanging with Posh. Posh loves clothes too much to befriend someone who can't hang on a shopping trip. Then she began popping up on the red carpet in more and more fashion forward pieces and I'm thinking "Ok Katie, I see you out here". I'm eager to see if Suri will be anything like Lourdes, Madonna's daughter, because she is the most stylish kid I know, and since Katie has found the light lil Suri should follow suit.
I love to see transformations like this happen, it just pulls at my heart strings. Now let's just pray her and Tom stay together forever so she doesn't go back to how she use to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment