Saturday, June 7, 2008

Iceberg?!?



Not the Iceberg you remember?? Me either. I remember cartoon sweaters in every character imaginable in all the rap videos. Well that image is a thing of the past, and the Italian line hired actress Mischa Barton to showcase the changes they've made. Most of their Spring collection is dark and moody with the exception of some pink and gold pieces, which is A-ok with me, everyone's not girly and foo foo just because it's spring time. So this is the perfect line for the rocker chick who doesn't wanna wear her leather jacket in 90 degree weather.


I personally wouldn't picked Mischa as my "face", she just doesn't float my boat, but if they like it I love it, and this new Iceberg I truly do love...it's very edgy. Looking forward to seeing what they have in store for the future.

Hopefully not anymore cartoons.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment