Monday, June 30, 2008

OK, This Is Getting Out Of Hand...



It seems like every f'n time I turn around, another celebrity decides to dip their fingers into the fashion designing bowl. I get so irritated with the mess that they bring to the table. I mean, everyone already knows that half of you all don't dress yourself but that doesn't mean that it should look like it through your clothing lines. Everyone from Lauren Conrad to Scarlett Johansson has went and tried to become the next Coco...not gonna happen ladies. Next up to the plate(again) is Victoria Beckham, who already tried designing a line of jeans. Unfortunately for Posh, it sort of fell through :-(
I think part of the reason was due to lack of advertisement.

Now she's back at it with a new look; high-end dresses! I guess she decided to to go with something more of her style. She says that we can start looking for the dresses around September, retailing at around $1200. The reason being is because she is using "very expensive fabrics and finishes, lots of embroideries." I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this doesn't turn out a flop like the rest of the celebs that have attempted...and failed, miserably. Hopefully she proves me wrong, because I'm having serious doubts. And if there are any A-List celebrities out there reading this post(which I know there is, lol) please, pretty please, think long and hard before you decide to dabble in something that you have little experience in. Thanks!


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment