Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekly BEAT Report: leGs 4 DayZ

Ciao fashionistaZ!! Well since short shorts are all the rage this summer I have to give two snaps for all my lovely legs on the catwalks and streets this season. I have to admit I'm a leg man and a nice pair of studded gliders make my day. A pair of hot pants with a cute top and a vest make the world go round and round. BUT!! Halt your breaks if you're slacking in the cute legs departments. ASH, STRETCHMARKS, DENTS, and so on ARE ALL NO NO's. So here's a couple of tips to keep those legs HOT HOT HOT!!!

*Lunges- dont be afraid to do a couple exercises

*Cocoa Butter- the natural kind (not Vaseline brand) it reduces stretchmarks

*Moisturizing Cream- with as shifty as the weather is I would trust a cream instead of a lotion it lasts longer and looks better

So if you want your legs to look like these so your short will be on and poppin' you better get on it because summer won't be here too much longer and I'm sure you want to sport your hot tentacles. OH! and guys don't act funny chicks dig a guy with the courage to sport those sexy legs...LOl...man up playa...show 'em off..

Take a look...















~Arrivederci
M. Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment