Friday, July 25, 2008

Choo On This!

There's been a lot of hype around the shoes with the red bottoms lately, and everyone acts like they've forgotten about Mr. Choo. Now Louboutins have been fierce lately but Jimmy Choo is still hanging in there and going strong. When I skipped over to Jimmy's site I noticed he went a lil star crazy...and I loved it.




These pieces are for the rockstar in all of us. I must admit they are super trendy so they probably won't last multiple seasons, but have fun while you can. I'm not really a bright colors type of person but I would love to rock the red flat boots...they would go perfect with a pair of Alexander Wang ripped jeans and a super comfy tee from The Row (That outfit would probably run me close to 2,000 dollas...a girl can dream) I would feel like Mary-Kate herself. Well enough about me, to see more from Jimmy go to jimmychoo.com.




-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment