Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hey Lindsay! Your Closet Door is Open!



Rumors have been circulating for awhile now, but OK Magazine finally spilled the beans and said that Lindsay and Sam Ronson are no longer hiding their romantic relationship. I was talking to my cousin yesterday about it and she said "I'm not surprised". And honestly...me neither. Lindsay will be one of the few people who can honestly say she's tried everything at least once. No need to get into detail of what exactly she's tried...because we all know. But quite frankly I'm tired of hearing about these out of control Hollywood chicks and what they're doing with their lives. If Lindsay wants to "explore" well by golly let the child explore. Who knows maybe Sam will keep her out of trouble. Only time will tell...until then be prepared to see Lindsay and Sam all over the gossip news.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment