Friday, July 11, 2008

Go Sci-Fi For Summer



MAC strikes again! I don't know how other cosmetic lines even compete with MAC because everyone I know are slaves to MAC. Any who, they have a new collection called Neo Sci-Fi that has all the right shades for summer. From Plasma Blu nail polish to Summerfruit lip liner, I'm sure you'll find something in the collection to take along with you for your summer vacation. Now don't get the wrong idea, this collection won't have you walking around looking like a skittle, it's more dewy and bronze shades that make you look kissed by the sun...not kissed by crayola, lol. I swear when C Nic and I walked passed the MAC counter and saw the new collection I really had to practice some self control because I would've walked out of there wondering how I spent $100 in five minutes. But for you other beauty queens, have at it!


See more of the collection here


-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment