Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Legend sayZ...Be BEAT!


Ciao fashionistaZ!!! Sun killing you? Bumps coming up and you don't know where to go? Having hair and makeup malfunctions and can't figure out what to do? Well tell me!! I'm opening the doors for you all to ask your beauty and skincare questions and I'll answer them. I know you all want to be BEAT to the highest of highs and this is your one stop BEAT to the GAWDS Shop!! Head to toe come find out what to do about pesky black/white heads, color choice, make up tips, skin care, and hot hair styles. I promise if I don't know the answer personally I'll grind for you and get you an answer from a source that counts. Can't wait to here from you all. And i'm looking for my beauty feature BEAT Face of the Month. So send your questions and pictures to mlegend@livluxmag.com. 'Til next time...

Arriverderci
~M. Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment