Saturday, July 12, 2008

She's Done It Again!



Fashion's favorite model just keeps adding to her resume'. Chanel Iman landed a coveted spot at Victoria's Secret, modeling their new fall PINK collection. I must say the California girl is the perfect fit for PINK...she's young, gorgeous, and fun...definition of PINK right?? She's probably one of the few VS models who's career isn't successful because of Victoria, she was already successful... and that says a lot.



I don't know about you, but I'm a PINK fanatic, and I have to stop myself from looking like a walking billboard for PINK. But now I guess I can let loose a little because one of my favorite people is now associated with the brand :-). Not to mention the fall collection is a big step up from the past. They are really playing into the collegiate look with cute cardigans, blazers, and even book bags and laptop carriers.

GO PINK! GO CHANEL!!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment