Friday, July 11, 2008

So...I Need To Be On Here!



If anybody else reading this is an reality show freak like me, you'd all know about the upcoming reality show "Stylista". Eleven people compete against each other for an awesome editorial job with Elle magazine. I guess Anna wasn't having all that commotion at Vogue, huh? lol. Well Elle's Fashion News Director, Anne Slowey, wouldn't mind holding these aspiring fashionistas' future in her hands as they work as her assistants. It's almost like The Devil Wears Prada in real life. Now, I don't know how serious these kiddies are about this once in a lifetime opportunity but I will give up almost anything(except LivLux, lol) for this! Even though Elle isn't my favorite magazine, it's a step that will get you in the door to the fashion world. The best part about the the show is the grand prize; a paid editorial position at Elle magazine, a paid lease on a great apartment in Manhattan, and a clothing allowance at H&M valued at $100,000, all for one year! The show premieres this fall on the CW network. Maybe I should try and sign up for Season 2, hmmm...


-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment