Thursday, July 10, 2008

Coup de Grace



I know dopeness when I see it, and Coup de Grace gave me just that with their new released girl tee's available on robustflavor.com. I've known about this line for awhile now, but when Cassidy over at Coup sent me the new tee shirt designs I must say I was impressed. A pic of Biggie on the front, with Si Tu Ne Savais Pas, Maintenant Tous Les Sais on the back... as in "If you don't know, now you know" in french, I was like "Omg that's so smooth but hip hop at the same time it's crazy"(It seems like some languages just make everything sound good). Actually their whole line is like that...smoothly hip hop. It's what people from the hood should be wearing instead of the extra baggy, extra flashy current choices. Take a look for yourself.


See more at CoupDeGrace.com and RobustFlavor.com

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment