Monday, July 14, 2008

Who's House?!?!?!?




Is anyone as excited as me about the new season of Run's House??? I would hope so, but probably not because I'm an avid watcher! This family is hilarious, loving, inspiring, and spiritual all at the same time....and that's why it holds a special place in my heart. They're the reality tv version of the Cosby's! lol. And if your like me you caught the sneak preview of the new season yesterday. I didn't catch it from the beginning so I was confused at first like "I never saw this episode, but the new season doesn't come on til Wednesday...huh?" But good ole MTV just wanted to surprise me I guess.

Well for all that missed it catch Rev, Justine, Angela, Vanessa, Diggy, Russy, Jo Jo, and lil Miley this Wednesday at 10pm.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment