Sunday, July 27, 2008

Not-So-ColorBlind World.


OK....So I'm in bed, Laptop between the legs....

And I'm watching DATELINE(needless to say, my favorite show), on MSNBC(dot com, lol).

skimming through those video archives have gotten old, hence a speedy scroll till i
Stumbled upon this video about a Black and White" twins...hmmm...reminds me of a "My
name is Earl" episode where JOY had a black son for his Caucasian husband.

Am like NO WAY in HELL this got to be true. So then curiosity had a strong hold on me as usual. Twin brothers from a white couple. Okay am not a Doctor nor Have i had a Biology degree but there's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY this can be valid unless it scientifically engineered and i know you know where am going with this.

Yes, it was a surrogate Birth. But the question is what race was the sperm donor?..The Couple didn't even know.

I know what am about to say isn't funny, but i couldn't help buy grin with apathy
to my self. The curiosity of racist strangers. One questions too many but " who's your FATHER"....was the grin initiator. Ha! they won the least look-a-like twins contest. Not to mention the twin boys are very cute!!!.

As a sequel to this, a quick google search came out with a Ghanaian woman having a black and white twins through natural birth to a German husband(LOOK ABOVE FOR THE PHOTO OF THE FAMILY),Lucky both kids were not black.I hope you know what would have happen to her then.
That's Interesting tho, NOT JUJU....Every now and then Nature finds it's way of making our jaws drop and wondering, what the....... Okay its waaaaay to late and i need a rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment