Monday, July 14, 2008

DSquared, Bust That Beat!


I am always one to sit in front of my computer and watch endless runway shows from every designer under the book. Well today I happened to run across DSquared's Spring/Summer 2009 Menswear collection. Now when I clicked play, I had to stop and make sure I was watching the right thing because for a second there I thought I was watching an episode of ABDC(If you don't know what that stands for, BOO!!) The show starts off with a break dance session between some hip-hopsters, and gradually turns into the runway show as the first guy steps off of a barber chair. The show gives you Hip-Hop circa 1985 ALL DAY! I fell in love with the concept AND the clothes. You saw gold chains, long socks, bow ties, watch chains, huge glasses and the old school hats all up and down the runway. Another cool look was the fitted suits and freshest kicks I've seen on any living humans feet. If you haven't checked the show out yet, see it here at LL. You're welcome! :)





-Christopher Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment