Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kolor Me Beautiful!

Ciao fashionistaZ!!! Keeping up with the summer buzz everyone needs to add a little spice to their look. I just colored my hair and it looks great! I picked a great tone of brown to compliment my skin color and yet be natural and professional. I didn't want to be running around looking like I got into a paintball fight. I think hair is just another accessory for me to change up mix match and do anything else with. As long as its tasteful I'm all for it. If you have a deep tone to your skin try a jet black it will lighten you up and make you glow. If you are lighter try something that will contrast your skin tone to give you a natural wow factor. The color I chose (Brown Cinnamon from SoftSheenCarson) lighten my tone and gave me that natural look. Consult a professional before coloring your hair just to be sure of its health and what would look good on you. I know some of you are weary because coloring is so risky but that's what beauty is all about taking risk. So take a risk and let's see what you come up with. Needless to say if you are still a scardy cat...lol...try a few streaks. I guarantee you'll turn heads with your new look. Just check the runways and red carpet you'll see what I mean. I know because I'm BEAT to the GAWDS right now!!! 'Til next time...

Arrivederci

~M. Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment