Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's In The Bag

I must admit that over the years I've become quite the bag hag. Most of the time I go straight to the bag or shoe section in the store and now I have all the more reason to.
We're finally seeing a break in the oversized bag trend and what's coming up strong is still pretty much oversized but I guess what has changed is the way you carry it. It's a mixture between a clutch and a regular purse because it still has a strap...but you just disregard the strap. I think it's really chic, and all the designers from Versace to Fendi has adopted this new bag. And honestly I can't afford to lose the space of an oversized bag to a teeny tiny clutch...a girl just has too much baggage.
Just like all other styles of bags you can get a clurse (oh u like that don't you) in all colors, styles, sizes, and textures to fit your needs. These may have to be added to my on going birthday list that will be available to you soon...don't fret!

Get a clurse at a trendy store near you.

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment