Friday, July 25, 2008

Karla Is That You ???

So, Karl Lagerfeld is the designer of three lines...Chanel, Fendi, and his own line Karl Lagerfeld. Well I guess after being oh so creative for Chanel and Fendi he just said "Make all the clothes in my line look just like me". When I looked through the line all I kept thinking was...this looks like what Karl would wear if he were a woman...or he would dress his younger sister "Karla" in these clothes. They were the epitome of Karl's style. Amazingly tailored suits, bow ties, black (I don't think I've ever seen Karl in anything but black), and loafers. He did bring in some feminine details with the silhouettes...flared skirts, and fitted jackets...but that was about it. I really can't blame him though, If I had incredible style like that (well actually I do, lol) I'd design my clothing line to mimic me as well. I'm sure Karl wants nothing more than to see a woman look as good as he does...so he made that possible.






-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment