Tuesday, July 15, 2008

InK ME!!!

Ciao fashionistaZ!!!! OMG I know you guys missed me cuz I missed YOU!!! I been on a bit of a sabbatical (vacation/soul searching)...I needed to break away from the paparazzi...LOL...at any rate Im back and I have juicy updates for you all... So I just got my tattoo a couple of weeks ago. And I see all the kids are getting inked up for the summer...including Doni and Chris. Well kids go for what you know as long you takin care of that most vital organ (THE SKIN!!) It's not important just to be BEAT in the face but from head to toe inch by inch!! And the celebs today are no joke. The Dontess of ink herself Mrs. Jolie-Pitt shows the kids how to really do it with her 11 tats. Every time I see her she done got touched by the pen. It's hot tho!! I love how all her tattoos have meaning. So if you're gonna get ink'd please have some substance behind it babes. I would hate to see you running around with some random tramp stamp because it looked cute on the wall of the parlor. NO ma'am!! I know we all remember Eve's coveted claws on her chest! HOT now but what about at 60! Ooops. Sorry Eve you my girl but baby please cover those!! Lol...You know who else wears me out is Mrs. Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham with her Arabic spinal markings. Now that I lalalaLive for!! I'm also digging the stars courtesy of Mr & Mrs. Chris Brown (Rihanna)...lol Love it!!!! Also our devasting rehab diva Ms. Winehouse...keyword wine! that girl can put 'em back.... I wanna naked lady on my arm too...lol...and lastly our naughty international diva Ms. Shakira with the naughty service hint....Mmmh Mmmh....So in short divas whatever you mark your body with make sure you can live with it and that it means something. And please cleanse and protect so you don't show leather for skin because when I say I'm coming for you when I see please believe I'm coming like a freight train with no breaks. Well 'til next time...ink it up!!







Arrivederci
~M. Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment