Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ask Liv Lux!


Tynee from Michigan Asks:

"I'd like to know which clothes would fit me best since I have a large apple bottom?"





Gosh Tynee is wish an apple bottom was my problem! I do understand your concern though, not all shapes are flattering on all shapes and sizes. Most people with a large behind make the mistake of showing it off in a way that is not as cute as they think. Here's a few pieces of advice that I would suggest.

A-Line


I like this dress for two reasons (1) It's belted at the waist so it gives you more of a womanly figure, creating a waist even if you don't have one. (2) It's flared (or A-lined) allowing you to cover up anything you might want to hide. Now you don't have to hide what you were blessed with and honestly this dress wouldn't hide it...it just displays it in a more attractive way. I would suggest to go a slightly longer in length then what's pictured here.

Straight Leg Pants/Jeans



Wide or straight leg pants are great for large bums. They don't hide it, but they don't display it for the world to see. From the widest part of your leg (the hip) your pants should fall straight to the floor with no indentation through the thigh or knee. This first of all makes you legs look crazy long, and second it's a classic shape that will last forever.

Now of course I know you can't wear these shapes everyday, but I just recommend avoiding low rise jeans (crack is wack), and white pants...big mistake.

Hope it helps! Thanks Tynee!

For everyone else, if you have questions that you are dying to have answered just drop us a line...can't wait to hear from you!

-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment