Thursday, July 31, 2008

Get Familiar With: Ksubi




Ok so from the looks of it you would think Ksubi only sold pants and jeans, well they don't they sell tee's and dresses too, but as you can see by these boot lace printed jeans the jeans are the hottest part of their collection. I've been seeing Ksubi for awhile now, Teen Vogue loves to feature them in their fashion spreads, so I wanted to see what all they had to offer. Well all I have to say is I NEED THOSE LEATHER SHORTS IN MY LIFE!





Ksubi is no where near cheap, and looks nothing like any other brand. I would say it's a little more downtown than uptown and it takes simple things like skinny jeans and tank tops and put a nice spin on them(i.e. the black and blue jeans below). Oh! They also have some great mens pieces, but I was so caught up in visualizing my new outfit with those shorts that I totally forgot to show you....oops my bad! So take a looksy for yourself on ksubi.com, and I must admit the site is pretty boring compared to most clothing line sites, but it gets the job done.





-Doni W.

No comments:

Post a Comment